Friday, February 9, 2007

Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies


This is an adapted recipe for vegan peanut butter cookies. I'd credit the original recipe writer if I could remember where I got the base recipe (sorry!)

Vegan, makes about 8-10 largish cookies

Ingredients:
=========
1/2 cup of margarine
3/4 cup of peanut butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 egg replacer (I use 1/2 banana or 2 tbsp corn starch)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup white flour

Mix it up, add water if it's too dry. Pre-heat oven to 375f. Place on cookie sheet, and bake for about 10-12 minutes.

Great with vanilla soy-milk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog
loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

My web blog :: Piezoresistive accelerometer

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell
and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the
shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it
pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!


my web-site ... Restaurants in Orange County